I am a seeker, a perpetual learner and an enthusiastic student of anything that deepens my understanding of life!
Like any of you reading this, I have also experienced some of the many challenges we all come across along the way.
Most recently, I walked through a long painful process of cancer with my husband until he passed away at the end of 2017. We were together for 25 years and I struggled to find my center through the grief and homesickness I experienced once he was gone.
I know first-hand how incredibly supportive it was to have an awareness of the symbolism inherent in my Birth Chart to help navigate the uncertainty, the anxiety, and the sadness of this still unfolding time in my life.
I have come to lean on astrology to guide me in all areas of life and to help keep my sense of humor in tact, my emotions grounded and my focus on the positive, uplifting, present moments.
It is my sincere intention to offer the gift of astrological insight, awareness and support to others looking for this type of guidance along their life journey.
Several of my learning experiences are listed here:
- Foundations of Transformational Astrology
- Counseling Skills for Astrologers both through the The Pluto School under the mentorship of Mark Jones
- Psychosynthesis Spiritual Life Coaching through The Synthesis Center under the direction of Didi Firman
- Holistic Health Coaching through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- I’m certified in a few other subjects like Reiki, Crystal Healing and the likes!
- and awhile back, in my younger years, I graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in Secondary Education & Social Work from Gwynedd-Mercy University in Pennsylvania.