Like any of you reading this, I have also experienced many challenges in life. Most recently, after a beautiful 25-year relationship, I walked through a long painful process of cancer with my husband until he passed away in 2017.
I know first-hand how incredibly supportive it was to have an awareness of the symbolism inherent in my Birth Chart to help navigate the uncertainty, the anxiety, and the sadness of that three-year experience with more grace and dignity than would have been possible otherwise. I have come to lean on astrology to help guide me through all of life and to help me keep my sense of humor. After all, in the grand scheme of things, it is all kind of funny!
It is my intention, and I believe my true calling, to offer the gift of astrological insight, awareness and support to others looking for guidance along their journey in life.
I am a seeker, a perpetual learner and enthusiastic student of anything that deepens my understanding of life!
Some of my education and training is listed here.
- I am currently studying through Raising Vibrations School of Astrology under the direction of Simon Vorster.
- I have completed programs in:
- Foundations of Transformational Astrology
- Counseling Skills for Astrologers
- both of these were through the The Pluto School under the mentorship of Mark Jones (an internationally recognized astrologer, author, and psychotherapist – as well as an all-around brilliant and nice guy!)
- I have earned certifications in:
- And awhile back, in my younger years, I graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Social Work and Education from Gwynedd-Mercy University.